ZielTargetsim®Health Care is a modular business board simulation illustrating structures and processes of a typical full service hospital. Participants learn about the dynamics of the Health Care sector and its challenges from a business point of view using the example of a simulated full service hospital. Also available as a dedicated version for non-industry (sales) people, supporting the transitition from product sellers to solution providers and trusted advisors to the industry. Participants:
- deep dive into the industry and understand value chain, success drivers and pain points,
- can link industry knowledge to their customers’ challenges,
- practise industry language and gain confidence to talk to C-level counterparts and line managers.
Duration: 2 days
Zielgruppen• Managers from all departments who need to understand the business side of a hospital,
• mixed teams of medical, clinical, nursing, logistics or administrative staff,
• all those in leadership roles who need to achieve and/or communicate qualitative or quantitative targets,
• (IT) consultants and sales targeting the Health Care sector.
SpielartModular board simulation
Anzahl der Teilnehmerflexibel, up to 15 or more
AbstractParticipants experience the entire patient process (value chain) from admission over diagnosis, therapy, rehabilitation to discharge, including support functions like nursing, medical and clinical services, logistics, administration and accounting.
Activities include treating in-patients, out-patients and emergencies, planning resources, optimizing processes, deciding on investments and measuring the impact of their initiatives on productivity, quality and patient satisfaction.
· Trends and challenges of the health care industry,
· the patient process and its support functions,
· profit and cost drivers,
· the patient mix,
· capacity problems and allocation of resources,
· the DRG concept,
· optimisation of resource allocation,
· measuring success with Income Statement and BSC,
· analysis of data and annual reports of real hospitals (optional).
Hersteller / AnbieterTargetsim AG. Business Simulations. Performance Solutions.